Monday, July 11, 2011

Issues with the Update

As many Jammers have noticed there are a few small bugs with this new update, for one the Skyway Glitch is becomeing more common. I've noticed tons of Jammers in the sky recently.
Sky of Crystal Sands.
Much of the time there seems to be issues loading, I've never had this message pop up before.
And then a little thing is bugging me: the faucets in the pool den don't work! Where does all that water come from?! Does this annoy anyone else?
 What other issues are out there with this newest update? See you in Jamaa!

6 comments :

  1. i had a glitch just now. I couldn't change my animal for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous
    Weird! I had one once where no clothes showed up, and I couldn't see the animals in the 'change animal' slots. It was really annoying!!
    ~Snowyclaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually get many glitches, especially skyway glitches, but what seriously bugs me, is that one time and one time only, i was able to get on the roof of club goez. now, nobody can! sooo annoying! and i was barely on that stinkin' roof!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Anonymous
    I know! The roof glitch was fun while it lasted, hopefully we can find some more fun glitches sometime. See you in Jamaa!
    ~Snowyclaw

    ReplyDelete
  5. I once had a weird glitch were is was stuck going on circle during an adventure

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw