Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Skeleton Fence

Hey jammers! Sorry, no time to post until now. There is a new Skeleton Fence at the Spooky Party Furniture Shop.
I think it looks pretty cool! Whose bones do you think they're made from? Also Goofy8966 found that with one of the more recent updates came the ability to have a rematch in a buddy game if you lose. Pretty useful actually, what do you think?
AJHQ posted a new article.
Also, I found this cool old banner of Crystal Sands.
Although not entirely accurate it does give a sense of what crystal sands used to look like. Happy jamming!


5 comments :

  1. Member-Day... Again...

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  2. @snowyclaw

    Very cool looking banner. I love the old Jamaasian days... Brings back loads of memories. :) I can't wait for AJHQ hopefully to bring them back, then I'd be happy. :D They were so peaceful, so informative, so everything Jamaasian! I loved it all!

    Goofy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I joined on May 2 that's why I searched this up my name is clever queen I don't want more buddies please I want snowy claw to add me so bad >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... 4 comments in May 2012.
    April 2013: around 200 comments O.O

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow .... this is lke wow in 2013 this blog is popular btw im from the futer lol jk i just looked back at old posts wow 4 ppl 5 4 maybe but wow O>o man with nose

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw