Monday, April 27, 2015

Rare Football Helmet

Konnichiwa. Today being a Monday, we have another "new" Rare Item in stores. This particular Monday, the Rare Football Helmet is for sale in Jam Mart Clothing for 650 gems.

I actually sort of like the color choice on this item. Although, a red and black helmet would have been nicer. I wish AJ would maker darker colored RIM instead of so many bright ones.

Also, I would just like to inform you all that I am changing my username. When it is fully changed, I will keep "Hunger" in parentheses, just so you know it will be me. But after about a week, I will probably take the "Hunger" down. I don't mind if you still want to call me Hunger. That's fine. I will alert you all on a post when it is fully changed. 

Sorry for the short post. (Yet again) If you have any ideas of things I could put in my posts (Or that would be interesting) to extend them, comment below. 
MM:
So I'm sure most of you are aware of the story of the Phantom's creation. If you don't, click here.
Alike I did with the story of Mira, try creating your own version of the story.

Sayonara

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw