Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Jamaaliday Spiral Hedge, Holly Hair Bow and more!

Hey jammers! Sorry if this is a little late, Blogger was glitching a lot. Anyway, today's daily gift is the Jamaaliday Spiral Hedge (and you also get a diamond).



Today we have a few new items, so let's start with our new Holly Hair Bow sold in Jam Mart Furniture sold for 350 gems with 8 different colors.


I personally really like these colors, they look so well with the whole thing.
At Treetop Gardens, we have our returning Lit Palm Tree, sold for 200 gems.


This remember's me from my first days playing AJ, aww.... good times.... good times.....
Way at Outback Imports, we have our returning Jamaaliday Banner, sold for 350 gems.


And lastly, in the Mystery Imporium, we have our Bag Of Gifts, sold for 300 gems.


It's your last day to pick up your beautiful Maple Leaf Rug!


I really like this item, it's so pretty and also looks very soft.
And now, for a little glitch.


These items have left me.... I loved so much, and they left me.... They don't want me, nobody does...... *cries*

Trivia Tuesday:

Who inspired the item "Cami's Frog"?

-Glowyy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw