Monday, January 11, 2016

Rare Sparkly Boa

Hey jammers!  Tallstar107 here, and since there doesn't seem to be a post today, I guess I'll step in
 ^-^

Today's rare item is the Rare Sparkly Boa!

Oooh... SO SHINEH O.O

I quite like this RIM - it has a really pretty, if not plain, color. 



NAAANTS INGONYAMA BAGITHI BABA 
Sithi uhm ingonya-  ahem.
I totally did not just look up the lyrics to that song.

Fun fact:  the literal translation of the Swahili in the beginning of Circle of Life from Lion King means "Here comes a lion, yes it's a lion" XD And no, I did not need to look that up.  I'm a self-confessed Disney geek.

Don't forget to purchase the delicious helpful Candy Sword over in the Diamond Shop!


Over on the Daily Explorer, we have a dazzling post about the RIM.


That's all for now!  I'll see you in Jamaa!

- Tallstar107

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw