Friday, March 11, 2016

Clover Earmuffs, Lucky Cape, and Alpha Portraits

Hey jammers! I'm so sorry for the lateness, it's been another busy day and Animal Jam was offline for many this morning. Anywho, in today's new item news, we have the cozy returning Clover Earmuffs in Jam Mart Clothing!
 Elsewhere, the Clover Cape returns to Bahari Bargains. I wish AJHQ would release more underwater features; the oceans of Jamaa are beautiful and sometimes get forgotten about.

While searching up the Daily Explorer on Google, I came across something quite interesting I'd thought I would share you with jammers!
I discovered this unreleased Daily Explorer image from 2015 on an attachment page - I believe this image was never published. The image was uploaded by 'milliwik' on March 2nd, 2015. I decided to search 'milliwik' on Google, and surprising I found a collection of neat alpha portraits!
The only alpha missing is Liza, unfortunately! Who's your favorite alpha? Plus, I found this gorgeous illustration of Mira.
I wonder why this was never used? Such a pretty illustration. Happy jamming.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw