Monday, October 24, 2016

Rare Vampire Mask and Spooky Lamp

Hey jammers! Yellowdash here with today's RIM.
 The Rare Vampire Mask comes in the classic Halloween RIM colors. The first outfit my arctic wolf wore had the Halloween rare princess necklace and rare skull with horns.


Along with today's new item, the spooky lamp, there are a bunch of Halloween items in epic wonders. One day I want to own a bunch of those spooky trees and make a haunted forest. Maybe even a Haunted Forest Party.

Finally, I wanted to show off my Halloween outfit I'm really proud of. This Arctic Fox is dressed up as the Lag Wizard because almost every item on her is animated.

Happy jamming everyone!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw